Cote d'Or Imports provides import services for those visiting France. Feel free to contact us for further information or regarding status of a pending shipping order.
Cote d’Or Imports is specialized in the legal and custom importation of wines from France and other European countries to the United States. Our team is made up of wine professionals, both in France and in our two warehouses, in New Jersey and Oregon. Founded in 2006, Cote d’Or Imports started with the objective to help consumers and professionals to legally import wines to the United States. Our services for our consolidated shipments include the following:
· Pick up of orders in the Cote de Nuits/Cote de Beaune. Reception of orders in our Burgundy warehouse for other regions of France
· Back labeling of bottles in our French warehouse to be sure that all bottles follow the US requirements (Government warning, imported by requirements, etc.)
· Certificate of Label Approval (COLA) obtained from the TTB for legal importation of wines by Cote d’Or Imports
· Order verification – in case any corrections need to be made before departure from France
· All French customs export procedures
· All US import procedures including duty, tax, TTB regulations, etc.
· Delivery scheduled with recipients before delivery
We often manage out of the ordinary shipments and our French and US teams are always up to the challenge. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions for quote requests.